I worshiped Allah ﷻ for fifty years and did not feel the sweetness of worship until I abandoned three things

 

 


 Imam Ahmad Ibn Harb, رحمه الله, said:
❝ I worshiped Allah ﷻ for fifty years and did not feel the sweetness of worship until I abandoned three things:
1- I abandoned acts that were for people's pleasure in order to speak the truth.
  2- I left the company of sinners until I found the company of the pious.
3- Forsake the sweetness of worldly life until I find the sweetness of life after death.❞ (سير أعلام النبلاء).

 Imám Ahmad Ibn Harb, رحمه الله, disse:
❝ Eu adorei Allah ﷻ por cinquenta anos e não senti a doçura da adoração até que abandonei três coisas:
1- Abandonei atos que era para o agrado das pessoas para poder falar a verdade.
 2- Abandonei a companhia dos pecadores até que encontrei a companhia dos piedosos.
3- Abandonei a doçura da vida mundana até que encontraei a doçura da vida após a morte.❞ (سير أعلام النبلاء).

Comments